28 April 2013

What Are You Looking At? Weekly Link Round Up

It's been a tough week this week.  I've had bronchitis but had to go to work which is fine but I do feel like all I'm doing is working and sleeping at the moment.  Luckily I had the public holiday on Thursday to get some rest.

So, what have I been looking at this week:

Dolphins! I have long suspected that dolphins are not the cute, hippy-trippy animals they make themselves out to be.  They have those freaky teeth and that horrible eee-e noise.  But did you know about attack dolphins?  Do not go swimming with dolphins, people.  Do not trust them.

I am totally not a Doctor Who fan but even I think this Tardis fridge is pretty damn awesome.

If you live in Melbourne and love meat, how awesome does Meatmother sound?  I so need to go there, I so need to try a bacon sour.  Everything is better with bacon, right.  Even cocktails.

This karaoke place in Tokyo has a room with a hot tub.  Yes, you can lay in the hot tub and sing.  At first, I freaked out about the dangers of electrocution from dropping the microphone but then I realised it's in Roppongi (the vilest place on Earth) so I don't care.

I want all the pretty dresses.  This one is so especially cute.

By the way, do you like my new template?  It's by the super talented Sharnee at Suck My Lolly.

2 comments:

  1. "but then I realised it's in Roppongi (the vilest place on Earth) so I don't care."

    ahahahahaha. Truth.

    Meanwhile, love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irish Breakfast Shot calls for bacon and it's really yummy. All part of your nutritious, delicious, healthy Sunday-Funday complete breakfast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Comments by dickheads may be ridiculed publicly or privately, all others are appreciated and treated with respect.