12 April 2013

The Bad Girls' Club: new cover and promo offer!

My heart is bursting with joy at my brand, spanking new cover for The Bad Girls' Club (as designed by the super talented Scarlett).  I love it to bits and think it really highlights the essence of the book, which is about chicks having fun and getting up to no good.

To celebrate the new cover, for this week only (until April 20th), you can get a copy for the next-to-nothing price of $0.99.  That's so cheap, you might even want to think of gifting it to all the bad girls' in your club.

The Bad Girls' Club: it's about sex, it's about dares but most of all, it's about friendship.


"While making you laugh out loud, this book really makes you stop and think about your life. It makes you contemplate stepping out of your comfort zone and finding the real you. It also makes you realize how important good friends and a good book are."

"Kathryn O'Halloran did an excellent job in creating characters that are realistic. We all know a Juliette -- an extra sweet quiet girl. Beth -- seems stuck up but sweet and never seems to get a break. Imogen -- seems tough but she is really a sweetheart. This is a charming story, that is funny at times, Sexy at others, and an all around joy to read."


"Oh my gosh. What I book. I must say, it evoked serious emotions in me. I empathised, I cheered, I wanted to binge on chocolate, and I was over the moon at the end."

So, what are you waiting for?

Buy now on Amazon (USA), Amazon (UK), Amazon (Japan)or Amazon (Canada)
Or Kobo in any country you like.

Note - Amazon seem to be a bit slow in updating the cover so it might still be showing the old version.  It's live!

Note 2- while the picture above might suggest there is a paper version available, it is NOT YET available but will be coming soon.

Currently at #34 for humour on Amazon!  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Comments by dickheads may be ridiculed publicly or privately, all others are appreciated and treated with respect.