25 March 2013

Sunshine Award

I got nominated for the Sunshine Award by Julie at Julie's Chick Lit.  There is a graphic that goes along with it but it's a sun with a baby's face superimposed on it which I find kind of disturbing so I'm not going to post it here.

The rules are that you answer some questions then tag other people but I'm going to be one of those party poopers that doesn't tag people because that's the way I roll.  Sorry.  But I will answer the questions and, if you want to play along, let me know and I'll get editing and make it look like I tagged you all along.

What inspired you to start blogging?

I started blogging back in the dark ages and kept doing it because why rant at just one person when you can rant at the world.

How did you come up with the name to your blog?

Because it's my name and I'm writing.  Nothing clever there.

What is your favorite blog you like to read?

Hard one.  I have a few that I like to read. Lately I've been focused on writing so usually writing blogs or book promotion blogs.

Tell about your dream job.

Well someone has to dress/redress my favourite band Arashi between songs at their concerts.  What would be a better job than that?  Mmmm.....

Is your glass half empty or half full?

My coffee cup is empty and that is sad enough.  I try to mind control my sister to make more coffee.  Sometimes it works.

 If you could go anywhere for a week’s vacation, where would you go?

I'd be happy going anywhere.  A vacation is a vacation, right.  I'd like to go to Okinawa, maybe.

What food can you absolutely not eat?

I don't like mushroom but maybe, if I were staving and there was nothing else to eat, I could eat them.  I'd find it hard to eat offal though.

Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

Yes please.

How much time do you spend blogging?

Not enough at the moment. I get ideas but don't get time to write them. Damn job.

Do you watch TV, and if so, what are some of your favorite shows?

I don't own a TV but do watch some shows - Supernatural, Game of Thrones, various Korean dramas.

That's it for me. Questions? Comments?

4 comments:

  1. "There is a graphic that goes along with it but it's a sun with a baby's face superimposed on it which I find kind of disturbing so I'm not going to post it here."

    I'm already frightened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your inspiration to blog is kinda like mine.

    And your dream job sounds fantastic... if only I could get paid to dress hot men. It would be perfect as long as they don't act like cunt divas. Tyra Banks anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hildred - and well you should be afraid!

    @Susie - I don't think Arashi would act like cunt divas. I think they got that knocked out of them many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Game of Thrones = all kinds of awesome. :-) Glad to see nothing cheesy like dancing with the stars or glee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Comments by dickheads may be ridiculed publicly or privately, all others are appreciated and treated with respect.