23 March 2013

Everyday stories


Every morning, on the way to work, I walk through Fitzroy Gardens.  It's a pretty walk. 

Lately I've been noticing a guy.  He has a King Charles cavalier he walks in the park and he takes photos of the sky!  Of course, I have to look up in the sky to see what he is photographing, but there is nothing there.  Nothing that I notice anyway.  There is some interesting skylines around the area - old churches and the like, but he's not interested in them.  He's pointing too high to get in the tree tops.  He's just taking pictures of the sky.

If this keeps up, I'm going to have to ask him why.

7 comments:

  1. Could he be taking pictures of clouds? Sounds interesting, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really sure. He seems to be aiming in the same direction every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean you haven't asked yet? Oh please ask!!! Is it the same spots every time? I wonder if he is working on a time lapse type photo project. I am dying to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same spot, same direction. I will try to work up the courage to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to go with either UFOs or thunderbirds. Actually now that you mention it, I want to take pictures of the sky too, but I don't have any nice places to lie down to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's standing up, not lying down and taking the pictures with his phone. So no excuses :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please please ask him, I may never sleep again if I don't know what he is doing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Comments by dickheads may be ridiculed publicly or privately, all others are appreciated and treated with respect.